We want you to get the most out of your CoServ Electric membership. Take advantage of the resources below:
- 2013 Rebates (9 Ways to Save)—CoServ offers a range of rebates, including a CFL program, EnergyStar new home construction, heat pumps, dishwashers, window A/C units, water heaters, commercial lighting, and more.
- TOGETHERWESAVE—Find out how the little changes add up by sealing the cracks, changing out light bulbs, adding insulation, and much more.
- Energy Audits—Let a CoServ Electric technician assess your home or business to identify energy-wasters and provide conservation advice. Contact us to schedule your complimentary assessment.
- Weather SmartStats—It’s no secret that temperature extremes can cause your utility bill to skyrocket. Check out CoServ's Weather SmartStats each month to determine the effect of weather on your energy usage.
- Home Conservation—We can all do a better job of using less power. Let us show you how to implement some simple changes that will yield big results on your next bill.
- Gas Conservation—Learn how to reduce your natural gas usage and ensure that your gas appliances are efficient (and safe). Read about pool heater efficiency and use our energy calculators.
- Commercial Conservation—Read tips on saving energy, use our commercial calculators and review our EnergyLine newsletter .
- Tax Credits, Deductions and Programs—Research a variety of tax credits and deductions available for consumer energy efficiency.
- CoGreen Home Makeover—Watch CoGreen Web TV to view the videos of the winners—the Theall family of Flower Mound and the Trizna family of Denton.