You own a $700 million business. Yes, you. Your company employs 300 people, manages 160,000 accounts and is the second-largest of its kind in Texas. The company is CoServ Electric, and it’s all yours.
As a Member-owner, you share in our profits and enjoy service priced as close to cost as possible. You can attend the annual meeting, vote for the board of directors, and see how we invest your dollars in the annual report.
That’s just the beginning though. Explore all the other benefits of Membership:
- Co-op Connections® Card— Save money on prescriptions and support businesses in your community.
- CoServ Stats—See how CoServ compares to the rates, satisfaction scores and business models of the biggest retail electric providers in this area.
- Member Bill of Rights—Read your legal rights and responsibilities as a CoServ Electric Member.
- Capital Credits—We return our profits to you in the form of Capital Credits, our version of dividends. What investor-owned utility actually gives money back to its customers?
- Touchstone Energy—Find out how we provide you tangible benefits of being a Member of a cooperative through our partnership with Touchstone Energy.