At one time or another, most of us will endure some type of challenge in our personal lives. It might be raising a child with a disability—or losing a job and wondering where the next meal will come from. Though we experience different struggles, we all hold one thing in common … We’re part of the same community.
That’s why, at CoServ, charitable work matters to us. It’s not something we just check off our to-do list—we truly want to help our neighbors turn their hardships into success stories. After all, we live here too. Read some of the notes of gratitude from organizations in your community such as the American Red Cross, Frisco Family Services, Boys & Girls Club of Denton County and Christian Community Action Center.
Here’s how we invest in North Texas communities:
- CoServ Charitable Foundation—Supports worthy causes in our service area; primarily funded through employee and customer contributions.
- Operation Roundup®—Enables CoServ customers to make a difference by donating just a few cents a month.
- Frisco Fire Safety Town—CoServ Gas is a founding sponsor, as safety is always CoServ’s highest priority. Check out this miniature city focused on safety.
- Academic Initiatives— Support for education is a key cooperative principle. Read how CoServ Electric supports community education initiatives.
- RoughRiders— CoServ has supported the Frisco RoughRiders at Dr Pepper Ballpark since the team was founded. Learn how Members can win free tickets to a game.
If you’re a CoServ Electric member with children, you might also be interested in our scholarships and Electric Cooperative Youth Tour to Washington, D.C.